We all need a few life hacks
Here’s a list of products I’m using this summer
(You can click on the image to make it bigger)
1. Maybelline Volum’ Express® The Falsies™ Mascara
I have really light eyelashes so it gives me great volume. It works like a high-end product. It’s a little difficult to wash and gives a really thick and chunky look so I only wear it when I really dress up.
2. Maybelline Volum’ Express the Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara
It’s super cheap and has a good lengthening effect for the price. It gives a natural look so I can wear it to class and during the day. Also the packaging is really cute!
3. Rimmel London Glam Eyes HD Eyeshadow
The color is really dark and they also have a slight sparkle that stays all night. I only wear eyeshadow when I’m going out at night so this is a great product for that. The applicator is little difficult to use though.
4. Maybelline Eye Studio® Lasting Drama™ Gel Eyeliner
I keep buying this product again and again. I love really dark black eyeliner and this has been the best so far. It’s perfect when you want to put on a thick line on your upper eyelid. Once I fell asleep without washing it off and it looked completely fine when I woke up the next morning.
5. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner
It’s an automatic pencil. Very smooth and creamy. You can apply it on the lower lid as well. I use it to line my waterlines. I have very watery eyes so it smudges a little but but I tend to stick to it since it’s really easy to apply.
6. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
I have really oily skin and during summers my makeup tends to melt a lot. This helps control the oiliness to a great extent and prevents my face from getting shiny.
7. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Makeup
This is my daily use makeup base. It’s really light and spreads easily and evenly. The best thing about it is that it gives a very natural look. I get compliments on how flawless my skin is because my friends think I don’t use makeup base at all.
8. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
I use this for special ocassions when I’m putting more makeup on. It spreads evely but your skin does look like you’re wearing makeup. However, it works amazingly on oily skin. Looks great in pictures and prevents my face from looking skiny.
9. Cover Girl Clean Pressed Oil Control Powder
I keep this compact in my bag at all times. The T-zone on my face tends to get really oily specially during the day when I’m outside going from class to class. A single touch up with this product will give you a fresher look.
10. L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable SPF Foundation
This is a little thicker than the Maybelline one. This giver greater coverage for dark cirlces. I use it when I haven’t gotten enough sleep or have a certain blemish I want to hide. It blends really well and is great for people like me who have a very uneven skin tone.
11. Revlon Matte Powder Blush
It has a matte finish so you can wear it during the day. I put on very little for a natural looking pinkish tinge.
12. Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Colour
This has slight shimmer in it so I wear it evening onwards. The color is really light but the shimmer highlights my cheekbones and makes them really prominent.
13. Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm by ColorStay
It’s very easy to use and doesn’t really count as makeup because it makes your lips appear naturally pink and rosy. Love this!
14. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
It’s like any other lip balm. Very moisturising and has a slight tinge of colour. Great of daily use. I keep it in whatever bag I carry and reapply whenever my lips feel chapped.
15. Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick – # 46 Barely Nude (Creme)
I’m not exactly a fan of brightly colored lipsticks. This is perfect because the color is very rich and creamy but doesn’t look too dramatic.
16. Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Colorshine Gloss
I usually prefer lip balm instead of lip gloss because I don’t like the stickiness. But I love this because of the great wet shine it has. It’s a lot like Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamond Gloss which I used to love back when high school started.
17. Estée Lauder pleasures Eau De Parfum Spray
Great scent. Love it!
18. DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum
It’s has more of a casual scent. I put it on every morning. It’s not for you if you don’t like fruity fragrances.
19. ULTA Moisturizing Body Lotion Passion Berry
I just love the beautiful yummy smell it has!
20. Victoria’s Secret Sweet Craving Fragrance Mist
I usually prefer body mists rather than perfumes for daily use. This has a delicious vanilla scent. I’ve used the Body Shop Vanilla Mist most of my life because I love vanilla fragrances. This has a slight perfume like scent.
21. Euro Centrale Nail Lacquer Collection – Can’t Find My Czechbook
22. Euro Centrale Nail Lacquer Collection – Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN!
These are my two favorite colors from the Spring 2013 OPI Collection. The colors are absolutely gorgeous which the great qualities of OPI: Easy to use applicator, beautiful color that is longlasting and does not chip off.