We all need a few life hacks
The very first bodysuit I ever noticed was Beyonce’s in her Single Ladies music video. Before my little discovery I had always thought of them as mere swimwear. However, in 2012 bodysuits began resurfacing in various stores and magazine covers.
– They seem pretty comfortable
– Great for dancing
– Can be suitable for any ocassion
– They give you a very edgy and feminine look
– They go perfectly well with jeans, shorts, skirts, everything!
– Show off your figure perfectly
The last made reality strike. Do bodysuits only belong on runways and magazine covers? I think so…because all of us don’t really have the perfect supermodel physique that is required to show off this super skin-tight trend.
However, if you are blessed with a body like that, check out this great link for ‘How To Wear A Bodysuit For 5 Days, In 5 Different Ways’:
My favourite look is this Dolce & Gabbana 2012 sparkly body suit. It will look great will a black blazer and a pair of black heels.